Wednesday, January 26, 2011

life is meant to be lived.

Short blog.

Here are my thoughts.

Looking at my planner- something I go nowhere without- I started to feel overwhelmed. Each day is packed full of lots to do. Now, there was a day where my days were packed full of absolutely nothing and longed for the day to have a scratched up planner again. I'm living in those days. So I quickly reminded myself, do not get overwhelmed! Life is meant to be lived! Right? So live it! Pack your days (with an occasional Sabbath- Lord knows we all need a Sabbath- it is good and biblical to rest). And pack it with purposeful things. Wake up early (something I am learning to do not necessarily by choice- but it is so good for me). Drink coffee (or tea...). And live live live. I love being in my 20s. I do not wish these moments away. I like school. I like church. I like nannying. I like meetings. I like friends. I like family. I like my life. So my advise- live. and thank God for your life. Embrace whatever season you're in. Even if it's a hard one :)

1 comment:

  1. Jessica! I love it. I need to live more. Its nice to read your encouraging words. Sometimes I look around and see so many people with tons to do and they look so overwhelmed I get scared to live. But yours words make it ok you can live and have a packed schedule just enjoy what you do. Thanks you for your words! :)

    ReplyDelete